ASEAN Risk workshop: Stress Testing Liquidity and Credit Risk
Asia Risk is delighted to present Stress Testing Liquidity and Credit Risk, a one-day training workshop designed to provide attendees with guidance on how to effectively carry out stress testing to add value to their firm.
Stress Testing Liquidity and Credit Risk
Wednesday, 14 May
REGISTER NOW and join us for this training course to learn how to transform stress testing from a regulatory burden into an invaluable risk management tool.
Stress testing is a vital part of a successful risk management strategy, but risk managers often face difficulties in designing and effectively implementing successful stress testing programmes.
Don't miss this exclusive opportunity to save 200USD off your delegate pass! The early-bird discount ends on Friday, 25 April.
In addition, banking supervisors are increasingly using stress testing as a primary tool to identify emerging risks and assess the health of financial institutions. As such, firms are faced with increased scrutiny from banking regulators, new regulatory requirements, and heightened regulatory expectations for the results that these stress tests will yield.
Course highlights include:
- Discussion of the most recent regulatory requirements for stress testing
- Practical guidance on how to adapt stress tests for credit, market, and liquidity risks
- Insight from experienced practitioners on emerging methods and practices
- Consideration of how stress testing can be built into a robust risk management framework
- Stress testing as a decision making tool
The course will be of benefit to anyone who is involved in risk management roles and is interested in updating and improving stress testing procedures in their financial institution.