ASEAN's most in-depth risk and investment agenda
Speaking with practitioners, regulators and other stakeholders, Asia Risk team develops the most in-depth agenda to help market participants understand the latest developments and challenges of risk management and regulation in the region.
Looking to join the event as a speaker? It is the perfect opportunity to share your insights on the current market trends and discuss high level content with other senior industry leaders within the region.
New for 2020
- Emerging risk from the rise of technology, innovation and geopolitics
- How supervisors in the region are tackling regulatory fragmentation
- Climate change’s impact on bank risk management
- LIBOR transition – how should market participants get prepared?
- Reality check on the applications of machine learning in risk management
- Deep dive into the practical implementation of FRTB and margin reform