ASEAN's most in-depth risk and investment agenda
Speaking with practitioners, regulators and other stakeholders, Asia Risk team develops the most in-depth agenda to help market participants understand the latest developments and challenges of risk management and regulation in the region.
The programme is backed by the editors of Risk.net and Asia Risk, world’s leading source of in-depth news and analysis on risk management, derivatives and regulation.
2019 conference highlights:
- Panel discussion led by top Chief Risk Officers in the ASEAN region on the top priorities and key issues to tackle in 2019 and beyond
- Interactive masterclasses on conduct risk culture and taking advantage of technological tools on AML/KYC efforts
- Opportunity for delegate to participate in industry working groups to contribute their thoughts on industry trends from margining rules, third party risk to cyber risk
- Thought-provoking harvesting session that converge industry work group leaders, highlighting key challenges and solutions for moving the ASEAN financial industry forward
- Three regional ASEAN workshops on Machine Learning and OpRisk in Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Jakarta