Sharpening risk management in the age of regulatory change
Asia Risk is delighted to present the third annual ASEAN Risk conference, the leading incubator for finance and risk practitioners to share best practices of investment and risk management strategies in the region.
Wednesday 14 May 2014
REGISTER NOW to join us and leading risk professionals from across the ASEAN region, who will deliver insight on mitigating investment risks in a volatile market, enhancing risk management strategies across credit, market, liquidity, and regulatory risks, and getting up to date on the latest regulatory reforms as Basel III and financial market integration measures come into implementation across ASEAN markets.
View the list of cutting edge organizations and senior financial risk professionals who attended ASEAN Risk 2013
The ASEAN Risk conference is the leading gathering of banks, asset managers, pension funds, insurers and regulators from across the region and provides insightful content on the key risks facing the financial industry.
As the host country, particular attention will be paid to the Thai financial markets and what can be expected as Thailand rises to prominence as a regional trading and investment hub.
ASEAN Risk 2014 key highlights:
- Learn what's in store for macroeconomic outlook in ASEAN in the post-QE world
- Examine innovation and regulation in ASEAN bond markets
- Managing liquidity risk under new regulations and market realities
- Insights and foresights for Basel III implementation in Thailand
- Measuring and managing credit risk beyond credit rating agencies
- Unrivaled networking opportunities with your peers from across the region
- Focus on the entire financial risk management continuum - including market, liquidity, regulatory, operational, and credit risk
- And much more...View the latest programme