Asia Risk is delighted to present our 8th annual Risk ASEAN conference, the leading incubator for risk practitioners and investment professionals to share best practices in financial risk management in the region.<br /> <br /> Join leading experts from banks, asset managers, pension funds, insurers and regulators from the ASEAN region to discuss the latest regulatory development, investment strategies to mitigate market volatility and innovative solutions in managing across different risk types.
2019 conference highlights:
- Panel discussion led by top Chief Risk Officers in the ASEAN region on the top priorities and key issues to tackle in 2019 and beyond
- Interactive masterclasses on conduct risk culture and taking advantage of technological tools on AML/KYC efforts
- Opportunity for delegate to participate in industry working groups to contribute their thoughts on industry trends from margining rules, third party risk to cyber risk
- Thought-provoking harvesting session that converge industry work group leaders, highlighting key challenges and solutions for moving the ASEAN financial industry forward
- Three regional ASEAN workshops on Machine Learning and OpRisk in Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Jakarta
ASEAN's most in-depth risk and investment agenda
Speaking with practitioners, regulators and other stakeholders, Asia Risk team develops the most in-depth agenda to help market participants understand the latest developments and challenges of risk management and regulation in the region.
The programme is backed by the editors of Risk.net and Asia Risk, world’s leading source of in-depth news and analysis on risk management, derivatives and regulation.
S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.