Sharpening risk management in the age of regulatory change
Thank you for joining us at the 3rd annual ASEAN Risk conference, which took place at the Millenium Hilton Hotel in Bangkok on 15 May 2014.
ASEAN Risk 2015
We have already started preparations for the 2015 ASEAN Risk. To be updated with news and programme information please fill out the remind me form:
ASEAN Risk conference is the leading incubator for finance and risk practitioners to share best practices of investment and risk management strategies in the region.
Eeach year leading risk professionals from across the ASEAN region meet to discuss mitigating investment risks in a volatile market, enhancing risk management strategies across credit, market, liquidity, and regulatory risks, and regulatory reforms as Basel III and financial market integration measures come into implementation across ASEAN markets.
The ASEAN Risk conference is the leading gathering of banks, asset managers, pension funds, insurers and regulators from across the region and provides insightful content on the key risks facing the financial industry.
Download the ASEAN Risk brochure including the latest programme and full line up of speakers
As the 2014 host country, particular attention was paid to the Thai financial markets and what can be expected as Thailand rises to prominence as a regional trading and investment hub.
ASEAN Risk 2014 key highlights:
- Learn what's in store for macroeconomic outlook in ASEAN in the post-QE world
- Examine innovation and regulation in ASEAN bond markets
- Managing liquidity risk under new regulations and market realities
- Insights and foresights for Basel III implementation in Thailand
- Measuring and managing credit risk beyond credit rating agencies
- Unrivaled networking opportunities with your peers from across the region
- Focus on the entire financial risk management continuum - including market, liquidity, regulatory, operational, and credit risk
- And much more...View the latest programme