Connecting leaders in ASEAN financial markets
Asia Risk magazine is delighted to present our 2nd annual ASEAN Risk Conference.
Thursday 30 May 2013
JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta
REGISTER NOW to join us and leading risk professionals from Southeast Asia, who will deliver insight into the latest regulatory reforms, discuss investment risk management and identify opportunities across the fast developing ASEAN markets.
With almost 200 poeple in attendance in 2012, ASEAN Risk has become leading conference for risk management and investment professionals in the region.
As the region continues to attract attention ASEAN Risk provides focused content on the regulatory changes taking place and mitigating the investment risks to increase returns in low yield markets.
As the host country, particular attention will be made on the Indonesian financial markets and what can be expected from the newly established financial services authority Otoritas Jasa Keuangan.
- Spotlight on regulatory reform in Indonesia
- ASEAN chief economist roundtable
- Growing your risk division in line with your bank's expansion
- How to prepare the balance sheet in accordance with Basel III
- Balancing liquidity requirements with a drive for profitability
- Managing and mitigating counterparty credit risk
- Unrivaled networking opportunities with your peers from across the region
- And much more...View the latest programme now
Dato' Lee Kok Kwan
Group Deputy CEO & Head of Corporate Banking, Treasury and Markets, CIMB Group
Dr. Antonius Alijoyo
Member of The Audit Board,Indonesia Financial Services Authority (FSA)
We look forward to welcoming you.
Publisher, Asia Pacific
Asia Risk magazine