ASEAN Risk conference - 14 May, Kuala Lumpur
Asia Risk is delighted to present our 4th annual ASEAN Risk conference, the leading incubator for risk practitioners and investment professionals to share best practices in financial risk management in the region.
14 May 2015
The Majestic Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
ASEAN Risk 2015 Brochure
The brochure includes the latest agenda, full list of expert speakers, and up-to-date information on the conference and one-day training course on Basel III.
REGISTER NOW to join leading experts from banks, asset managers, pension funds, insurers and regulators from the ASEAN region to discuss the latest regulatory development, investment strategies to mitigate market volatility and innovative solutions in managing across different risk types.
With Malaysia taking ASEAN chairmanship this year, particular attention will be paid to the development of the nation's financial market and how the financial integration agenda may shape the regional regulatory landscape.
Each year ASEAN Risk conference provides platform for leading risk professionals from across the ASEAN region meet to discuss mitigating investment risks in a volatile market, enhancing risk management strategies across credit, market, liquidity, and regulatory risks, and regulatory reforms across ASEAN markets.
ASEAN Risk 2015 key highlights:
- Outlook of ASEAN financial integration and implications to the Malaysian market
- Examining the impact of BCBS proposals of new standardised approaches on bank capital
- Integrating regulatory reporting and risk analytics in Basel III operations
- Implementing an integrated stress test and risk appetite framework
- Emerging trends and opportunities in ASEAN bond markets
- Portfolio management and ALM in a risk-based regime
- Learn what's in store for macroeconomic outlook in ASEAN in the post-QE world
- And much more...View the latest programme